Podcast - Bus Kahani Hai

Image
T his post is dedicated to introducing my Podcast - Bus Kahani Hai . I have made this podcast with an intention to connect to people through my voice. This is not only a means of sharing my views and stories with the world but is also a medium to talk to myself.   A podcast is a good medium to connect with people as it does not demand the attention of your eyes; all it wants from you is to lend your ears. Often when you are commuting on a bus or in a metro, listening to a podcast can be a great idea: All you need is an earphone and bingo! My Podcast - Bus Kahani Hai has a Trailer as an introduction and episodes that are published from time to time. All the episodes so far have been archived below with dedicated links for one-click listening. Also, it is my humble request to leave your valuable feedback and comments on this post or on my  Instagram page   https://www.instagram.com/neoimaginations/     Twitter handle  Bus Kahani Hai              Latest Episodes Episode 4 : Khidki Ke Baa

The born Nomad.

The born Nomad.




                                                     When I see my life-style and movements that I make over a year, I feel I am Nomadic.I live over a place habituate the people around, develop strong bonds and then move off to a new place or my previous places to start afresh. I feel I m a part of their life, their problems and their association even long after I have left the places. Today is one such moment. My stay in Bangalore this time was for a week. But i feel i lived ages for these countable days.  I got to the missing links that were created due to my absence for a period of time. Now am almost on the same wavelength but at the same moment its time for me to switch over my place. I hate this transition of mind that i have been doing over years although i have developed myself at this art. I somehow love my train journeys for this reason, as it gives me good length of time for this mental transition. I would come across people, places, languages, food,water and weather that would keep changing with every mile that i would make on the railway track. And then finally to my place in the morning at 5 am. A dawn into the place i will have to habituate for some more time. And stepping there i would feel that i had never been to Bangalore before, that i know no people in Bangalore. That is how I will have to shape my mind to adapt to the new place. If i think of Bangalore then I will never belong to this new place.

                                                     With every journey i make, i learn this art of secluding  myself from the previous attachments  and getting into the new ambit with complete zeal. As if i have never known anything better than the place I m into. I belong to the time I m into. I belong to the people I m with. And what I  leave behind may be ephemeral part of me, may be just a feeling or an experience. But when i resume back to the places I left, I apply the same ideology and become their for ever like i never left the place and never made new bonds with people other than them..I live life in parts. A part of life for family, a part of life for friends, a part of life for colleagues and a part for strangers whom I would meet on my everlasting journeys. Of these parts I adore the strangers the most. Though they have no previous strings with me yet they impart me so much that is actually intangible if i ever try to explain it.  As if the whole joy of life is just in making those journeys to reach your destination. I suppose the joy of finding your destination is bit eclipsed with the true joy that you get from making those exciting and unpredictable journeys.
Enhanced by Zemanta

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Podcast - Bus Kahani Hai

Jiyo Dil Se

A Shade of Life