Podcast - Bus Kahani Hai

Image
T his post is dedicated to introducing my Podcast - Bus Kahani Hai . I have made this podcast with an intention to connect to people through my voice. This is not only a means of sharing my views and stories with the world but is also a medium to talk to myself.   A podcast is a good medium to connect with people as it does not demand the attention of your eyes; all it wants from you is to lend your ears. Often when you are commuting on a bus or in a metro, listening to a podcast can be a great idea: All you need is an earphone and bingo! My Podcast - Bus Kahani Hai has a Trailer as an introduction and episodes that are published from time to time. All the episodes so far have been archived below with dedicated links for one-click listening. Also, it is my humble request to leave your valuable feedback and comments on this post or on my  Instagram page   https://www.instagram.com/neoimaginations/     Twitter handle  Bus Kahani Hai              Latest Episodes Episode 4 : Khidki Ke Baa

Confessions of a Regular Lottery Winner.



I am a born lottery winner. As if the whole world is suddenly conspiring to make me the richest breathing man on earth. Everyday the delight of finding e mails conveying my million million dollar lottery wins has crossed all limits of euphoria. Why I am still working in the first place ? Never bought a single lottery ticket in my life and here I am flooded with solicitation requests to claim my winning amounts in dollars. I am randomly the luckiest  soul on earth. Every lottery Kingpin has a moral obligation to make me one of their winners. There is a stiff competition in the international market to shower dollars on me. I wonder if my bank would ever have the space to accommodate my dollar goodies.  But i am a lazy soul so I don't furnish my details and skip the mails. But my lottery patrons never get annoyed or demoralized. They either send me reminder mails to claim the prize money or proliferate even more lotteries on my name. The motive is to make me rich and  motive is all that matters.

Last year an innocent buddy of mine became secretive about his win in fear of being kidnapped for money. The new randomly lucky man did not know the noble motive behind such wins. He was preparing to resign from his new job and dreaming fantasies to spend the promised dollar amount. It was on one fortunate evening I noticed some extra elation and joy in his eyes. After a lot of pampering the lucky man told his billionaire in making story. And i took a step forward to explain him his fate. He was enough shocked to unsubscribe his name from being lucky ever after. The last time I found him lucky again was for being an expectant father.

I know we all are  victims of being over lucky or randomly lucky these days. Our spams and junk emails are a living testimony to this truth. Suddenly there is a dreadful scarcity of winners and abundance supply of money on earth. Asians are winning more lotteries in Europe and America than their own citizens. To them I would say," Charity begins at Home" . 

An extract of infinite mails I get everyday to celebrate is attached herewith for your kind information and necessary action please. Discard them on the first sight. And be Lucky to be Unlucky. 




BRITISH COLUMBIA NATIONAL LOTTERY BC-49,

Unit 5, Tiger Court, Kings Drive,Kings Business Park,
Prescot, Knowsley, Liverpool, L34 1BH.
BC-49 Lottery Chip NO: IMP/73253CO/2013

Dear Lucky Winner Account User,

It is apparent that this notification will come to you as a surprise but please find time to read it carefully as we congratulate you over your success in the just concluded and official publication of results of the e-mail electronic online Sweepstakes organized by The BRITISH COLUMBIA MICROSOFT NATIONALLOTTERY in conjunction with the British Government and the UK Lottery Committee held on SAT 12/21 2013 here in London. A Draft of $500,000USD (FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATE DOLLARS) will be issued in your name as one of the lucky winners as soon as you contact our payment bank agent in UK (NATWEST BANK OF ENGLAND).

It is important to note that your award was confirmed and released with the following Winning particulars attached to it.

Winning No: 17 32 33 43 44 46

Bonus No: 16

Date: SAT 12/21

Ref No: IMP/73253CO/2013
FILL PAYMENT PROCESSING FORM:
(1) FULL NAME:
(2) FULL ADDRESS:
(3) AGE/SEX:
(4) OCCUPATION:
(5) TELEPHONE NUMBER:
(6) TOTAL AMOUNT WON:
(7) YOUR WINNING NUMBERS:
(8) COUNTRY:

CLICK REPLY AND SEND DETAILS FOR VALIDATION TO (Mrs.Angela Lewis Secretary General)

Enhanced by Zemanta

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Podcast - Bus Kahani Hai

Jiyo Dil Se

Taxi Driver